Tree Lopping & Pruning
Keeping trees in good shape and looking their best can be a challenge at times. Sometimes, trees need to be pruned and trimmed to keep them optimally healthy. The Australian standards help individuals know exactly what to do to keep their trees in prime condition; however, these are not known by the average individual. Some inexperienced tree service providers destroy trees or seriously weaken them when they try to trim them without the right know-how.
Here at Tweed Tree Service, we are proud to know exactly what it takes to keep trees looking their best while ensuring that they are healthy and likely to withstand storms. We are happy to look over your trees and provide suggestions about branches that need to be removed and trimming options.
Professional tree pruning and tree trimming services help trees to look more cared for to visitors and guests. Whether you own a business or simply want your yard to look nice when visitors are swimming in your pool, we can give trees the best look.
Our arborists understand how to work in tight spaces and in unusual situations. Regardless of the type of tree or where they are located, we have the right know-how to carefully reach them without damaging surrounding plants.
For many untrained individuals, cutting a tree is as simple as wildly lopping at it and hoping that the techniques work. While this does do away with the size of the tree, it can lead to additional problems. Trees that are not properly trimmed can ultimately suffer from weak branches and may even be unstable in storms. Lopped trees are also reported to suffer from more diseases and pest infestation.
A few ways that we keep trees looking good:
- Crown Clearing – Sometimes branches die in the top of the tree, leaving it looking sickly and pitiful. Our experts will remove these branches to give the tree a healthy, rejuvenated appearance.
- Crown Reduction – If a tree is getting too tall, is crowding out other plants, or is threatening to touch powerlines, then you need to get immediate help! Our trimming services make it possible to reduce the top of a tree, giving it a rounder appearance and eliminating problems.
- Thinning Branches – Trees with too many branches can look over-stuffed and sunlight can be unable to reach the entire plant. We help you to pinpoint less necessary branches and then remove them to give an optimal appearance.
- Redirecting the Tree’s Course – Through directional pruning, our team will work to help trees to grow away from certain obstacles such as power lines and buildings. By pruning the tree when it is young, you can stop problems once it gets larger.
- Removing Low Branches – Some low-hanging branches can get in the way of lawn care or damage vehicles that have to pass beneath. Tweed Tree Services will carefully remove low branches to raise the canopy of the tree, leaving it looking beautiful while increasing the space underneath.
- Trimming for Fence-lines – Fences can be damaged by tree limbs that hang over them. We can remove the unwanted branches while using directional pruning to make the tree to grow away from the fence.
If you are struggling with a tree that looks unsafe or unhealthy, tree lopping yourself is certainly not the answer! By lopping at your tree, you can expect to increase risks for both the tree itself and your property.
At Tweed Tree Service, we carefully choose branches that need to be removed while working to maintain the tree’s structure and increase its overall health.
We offer competitive pricing options that will rival those of the competition. The end result of our work? A strong, beautiful tree that is risk-free and safe on your property.