Tree Removal Service
When a tree is damaged in a storm, dies, or simply becomes an eyesore, it is often necessary to remove it. If you’re like many home and business owners, it’s tempting to consider simply taking matters into your own hands and plan to remove the tree yourself. While this can seem like a smart idea, it truly is not! Unless you possess the right tools, safety equipment, and know-how, trying to remove a downed or dead tree yourself is a recipe for disaster. Not only is your safety at risk, but you may also seriously damage your property and possessions. This is where Tweed Tree Service is here to help!
Our group of highly trained professional staff ensure that you can have your dead or unwanted tree properly removed without any additional damage. With years of experience, at Tweed Tree Service, we know exactly what we are doing and have a wide selection of equipment at our disposable, making it possible for us to safely remove trees.
Rather than simply focusing on the task at hand, we understand that talking to the property owner is an important part of our job. Our team will be happy to meet with you to discuss the project and address any of your concerns. During our visit, we will provide you with information about our process along with a quote on the cost and proof of our insurance policy.
The Tweed Tree Service staff are tree-lovers; we don’t just focus on getting rid of trees – we can also help you by providing preservation methods. With our know-how, we can explain ways to restore a tree, and help you understand the best ways to replant when removal is necessary.
Why Remove a Tree?
There are several good reasons that tree removal is necessary:
- The tree has been injured or is dying. Sometimes, pests and natural disasters can cause damage to trees and destroy their livelihood. Our team of tree removal specialists can inspect your trees and let you know what is wrong with them. Our services will make it possible for you to understand when damage is not a big deal and when it will lead to the death of the tree.
- -The tree is suffocating surrounding trees. Some trees grow too large and begin to suffocate other trees around them by limiting the sunlight that they receive. By removing the larger tree, smaller trees have the opportunity to thrive.
- Landscaping changes. Sometimes, your plans for landscaping or housing can change and trees are in the way. We help make your dreams a reality by properly removing trees so that progress can continue.
- If a tree is now dangerous. If a tree grows too large, it can become a serious hazard to the well-being of people and property. Our tree removal specialists can help to understand if a tree is posing a threat and then work to remove it.
- The tree is in the way. Sometimes, trees can make it impossible to access driveways, parking lots, and walkways. In these cases, the tree needs to be removed so that individuals can have access to safe paths and trails.
- The tree is simply a weed. Some things look pretty like trees, but they are actually just a volunteer weed. These large weedy trees can destroy surrounding plants and flora. One of our experienced staff can help by determining if your tree is dangerous to other plants and then help you take steps toward removal.
The removal of old, damaged or dead trees help to make the landscaping around your home or business safer, more attractive and protect the people and property near to them. As professional arborists, we first assess the tree to determine its condition and see if it can be saved with pruning or alternative maintenance solutions. If it can't be saved, we remove it safely. We have the expertise, professional equipment and qualified employees to handle the most complex tree lopping and removal in an ecologically safe manner even in an urban environment with people and structures in a close proximity.
At Tweed Tree Service, we are more than just a team with a chainsaw – instead, we’re a group that is dedicated to safety, professionalism, and a fantastic outcome.
When we’re involved in a project, we make the most of our equipment, using a wide rage of ropes and pulleys that keep pieces suspended in the air until they can be carefully lowered to the ground. The use of our tools can make it possible for us to ensure that your property will be unharmed during the tree removal process.